- Edinson Cavani has to show Chelsea he's not another Andriy Shevchenko
- Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani turned 29 last month, the same age as Andriy Shevchenko when he joined Chelsea. It's a comparison that ought to worry the Uruguayan striker who has his heart set on a move to Stamford Bridge this summer.
- Andriy Shevchenko joins Ukraine coaching staff ahead of Euro 2016
- Former Ukraine striker Andriy Shevchenko has joined the national team's coaching staff ahead of Euro 2016, replacing assistant coach Olexandr Zavarov. Shevchenko is Ukraine's record scorer with 48 goals in 111 games and won the Ballon d'Or in 2004 at ...
- Luis Figo poses with Andriy Shevchenko, Cafu and Robbie Fowler after Global
- Figo posted a picture on Instagram of himself alongside Robbie Fowler, Steve McManaman, Jerzy Dudek, Andriy Shevchenko, Dwight Yorke, Luis Figo, Robert Pires, Freddie Ljungberg and Cafu. It was just a selection of the players on show - former United ...
- AC Milan Legend Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Ukraine Assistant Boss
- Legendary AC Milan striker Andriy Shevchenko has been appointed the assistant coach of the Ukraine national team ahead of Euro 2016. The 39-year-old will succeed Olexandr Zavarov as assistant to Mykhaylo Fomenko, who is the head coach of the Blue ...
- Shevchenko and Rebrov both ended up in London, but fortunately one waited a
- As Derek Ryan reminded us on this week's politically-focused Team 33, Andriy Shevchenko has dabbled in politics in his native Ukraine. Like former world champion boxer Vitali Klitschko, who is now Mayor of Kiev, both began their political careers well ...
Andriy Shevchenko is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Andriy Shevchenko books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.