Anecdotal Evidence Examples
A selection of articles related to anecdotal evidence examples.
Original articles from our library related to the Anecdotal Evidence Examples. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anecdotal Evidence Examples.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Anecdotal Evidence Examples is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anecdotal Evidence Examples books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Weediquette: Could Marijuana Help Kids With Cancer?
- The episode presents anecdotal evidence that high-powered THC oil is shrinking these kids' tumors alongside gripes over the bureaucratic red tape that is delaying any real scientific proof on the theory. ...
- While his parents slept, this 7-year-old boy's life was saved by Jedi, his
- But anecdotal evidence - along with a small but growing body of research - indicates that whatever sense dogs are relying on to detect low blood sugar, they're incredibly good at it.
- Use of synthetic party drug puts two North Texans in hospital
- The U.N. Office on Drugs and Crime has found the same to be true through anecdotal evidence online, as no information on its effects are available in scientific literature.
- Police violence ... in schools? Cellphone videos shed new light.
- "This is a relatively new thing because we haven't had that [video] documentation before; we've only had anecdotal evidence," he says.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Anecdotal Evidence Examples Topics
begging famous beggars