A selection of articles related to anemia.
Original articles from our library related to the Anemia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anemia.
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
- Projective. Element: Fire. (Heliotrope) Solid dark green, red flecks. Electromagnetic (high iron). Ancient Egypt, Atlantis used to calm, ground, revitalize. Classic for wealth, menstrual cramps, anemia, bloodclots, hemorrhoids, birthing/reproductivity,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Spiritual powers: Dreaming and remembrance. Enhances one's protective field. Brings peace and calm. Healing attributes: Builds the immune system. Useful for anemia for blood disorders. Clearly the color and unusual touch generate a serenity and tranquillity...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Manganum (Manganese)
- Manganese is a widespread metal on Earth. It makes connections with many other elements. Manganum-characters are flexible; they easily adapt themselves to other people. They feel a great need to help and support others. If they cannot help you they become...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
Anemia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anemia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Anemia and Chronic Kidney Disease
- anemia? Anemia can be caused by: ■ Diseases like kidney disease, liver disease well and make EPO.
- Sickle Cell Anemia:
- Sickle Cell Anemia and Genetics: Background Information. ¥ Sickle Cell Anemia: Blood Video Questions and Translation Practice. Worksheet.
- Iron Deficiency Anemia
- deficiency anemia, which affects the functioning of several organ systems.
- May 13, 2008 Anemia. Q: What is anemia? A: “Anemia” (uh-NEE-mee-uh) occurs when you anemia.
- The Red Cell and Anemia
- The Red Cell and Anemia. Part One: Introduction to Hematopoiesis and Its. Routine Clinical Evaluation.
Suggested News Resources
- Bihar children are still anemic
- In a detailed state wise analysis of the prevalence of anemia and malnutrition in children, Bihar has emerged as the worst performing state with maximum number of children affected with anemia.
- 38 horses with anemia put down near Clarksville
- CLARKSVILLE, Ark. (AP) — Thirty-eight horses were put down at a Johnson County ranch because of the largest outbreak of equine infectious anemia in the state in more than a decade, a state veterinarian said.
- Anemia is the most common blood disorder
- By GORDON J. RAFOOL Anemia by definition is a decrease in the number of red blood cells a person has. The purpose of red blood cells, of course, is to carry adequate oxygen throughout the body.
- Source of equine infectious anemia outbreak in Arkansas still eludes veterinarians
- Clarksville, Ark. — Eighty horses on a ranch in the Clarksville area are under quarantine after a “substantial and alarming” outbreak of equine infectious anemia (EIA) was discovered there.
- Blood Loss From Hospital Tests May Cause Anemia in Patients, Study Finds
- By Oliver Renick - Mon Aug 08 20:00:00 GMT 2011 Patients who enter hospitals due to heart attacks may be leaving with anemia caused by laboratory tests that draw too much blood, raising their risk of declining health and death, a study found.
Suggested Web Resources
- Anemia Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diet, and Treatment
- There are over 400 types of anemia. Get an overview of this common disorder, including types and causes.
- Anemia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Anemia is a decrease in number of red blood cells (RBCs) or less than the normal quantity of hemoglobin in the blood.
- Anemia - MayoClinic.com
- Anemia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of this red blood cell deficiency.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmudra yoga
subsidiarity catholic social teaching
demon demons in the hebrew bible
pengrowth saddledome history
propaganda russian revolution