A selection of articles related to anemone.
Original articles from our library related to the Anemone. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anemone.
- Anemone: Correspondences
- Anemone pulsatilla Folk Names: Meadow Anemone, Pasque Flower, Passe Flower, Wind Flower Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Powers: Health, Protection, Healing Deity: Adonis, Venus...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Liverwort: Correspondences
- Anemone hepatica -- American Peltigera canina -- English Folk Names: Edellebere, Heart Leaf, Herb Trinity, Liverleaf, Liverweed, Trefoil Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Anemone is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anemone books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- FS753 Anemone as Cut Flowers
- Introduction. Anemone are excellent cut flowers for fresh markets, with over 100 existent species. Most species have compound leaves and showy flowers.
- Anemone pulsatilla Folio
- ludoviciana) (2)Anemone occidentalis (3)Anemone tuberosa.
- Anemone Sidecar - Ravenna Press
- Smith, Curtis. 51. Stewart, Michael.
Suggested News Resources
- Boulder open space board: Allow mountain bikes on Anemone Hill
- By Mitchell Byars Camera Staff Writer The Boulder open space board is recommending a new trail on Anemone Hill that would be open to mountain bikes. "This is an area of huge recreational benefit," said Open Space Board of Trustees member John Putnam.
- SCIENCE IN PICS: Tube Anemones
- Tube anemones look similar to sea anemones, but belong to a separate subclass called Ceriantipatharia. They are also known as tube-dwelling anemones or cerianthid anemones.
- Inspect Your Gardens as Summer Winds Down
- “Add plants like aconitum, anemone, aster, ornamental grasses, knock out roses, rudbeckia and tricyrtis to extend bloom.” “This is also an excellent time to decide what types of bulbs to plant for early spring color in the beds,” Lee said.
- Anemones Dazzle in August
- But gardens containing one of the varieties of perennial anemones (Anemone hupehensis or Anemone x hybrida) don't get the August blues. Vigorous-growing anemone flourish in part-shade to full sun when given ample moisture until established.
Suggested Web Resources
- Anemone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Anemone is a genus of about 120 species of flowering plants in the buttercup family Ranunculaceae in the north and south temperate zones.
- aNeMonE Handmade Paper Flowers
- Do you ever wish your flowers would last longer? Folding unwilting remembrance of your special occasion, one flower at a time.
- Sea Anemones, Sea Anemone Pictures, Sea Anemone Facts
- Learn all you wanted to know about sea anemones with pictures, videos, photos, facts, and news from National Geographic.
- Sea Anemone Printout- EnchantedLearning.com
- Sea Anemone Printout. Although Sea Anemones look like flowers, they are predatory animals.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.