A selection of articles related to anemone.
Original articles from our library related to the Anemone. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anemone.
- Anemone: Correspondences
- Anemone pulsatilla Folk Names: Meadow Anemone, Pasque Flower, Passe Flower, Wind Flower Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Powers: Health, Protection, Healing Deity: Adonis, Venus...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Liverwort: Correspondences
- Anemone hepatica -- American Peltigera canina -- English Folk Names: Edellebere, Heart Leaf, Herb Trinity, Liverleaf, Liverweed, Trefoil Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Anemone is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anemone books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- State may lift ban on catching giant anemone
- The giant Caribbean sea anemone, a monster of its kind that grows more than a foot wide and zaps passing fish with stinging tentacles, has enjoyed a tranquil time on South Florida's coral reefs.
- Blundering Gardener: I love Anemone Honorine Jobert. Now everyone does
- I was thrilled to learn that my favorite exotic was named the Perennial Plant Association's Plant of the Year. What a long-overdue honor. Anemone Honorine Jobert blooms in late summer and on and on into the fall.
- Plant of the week: Anemone ranunculoides
- Yellow really is the colour of spring, but few people seem to grow this little yellow beauty. Anemone ranunculoides is named because of its similarity to the humble buttercup.
- Den blå anemone indvarsler foråret
- Begiver man sig til Østdanmarks kalkrige jorde, som de kendes på Lolland-Falster og ikke mindst fra Møn, kan man få markeret foråret med blåt i skovbunden, hvor den blå anemone lige nu er på vej op af jorden. I klinteskoven ved Møns Klint, hvor der om ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.