- Mob Wives' Explosive Finale Was Poignant Thanks to Big Ang's Final Words
- And the majority of the time, people can move past things," Big Ang said in voiceover in the final scene that featured the original Mob Wives recreating the show's opening. "And they can forgive and forget.
- Big Ang's Husband Neil Murphy Says He 'Never Left Her Side,' Contrary to Her
- Neil Murphy attends the memorial service held for Angela 'Big Ang' Raiola on February 21, 2016. Credit: Noam Galai/Getty Images.
- Big Ang Gets Emotional in Mob Wives' Series Finale: 'I Got to Keep Positive'
- The clip shows the late reality TV star chatting with Drita D'Avanzo about her current health status. Ang, whose full name is Angela Raiola, filmed the VH1 series' sixth and final season prior to her February 18 death from lung and brain cancer at age 55.
- Big Ang's husband Neil Murphy sets the record straight on their marriage
- Angela "Big Ang" Raiola and Neil Murphy may have split before her death, but Murphy still loved her as much as he always had. Murphy spoke out about the couple's complicated relationship in a new interview with Entertainment Tonight. Her illness drove ...
- Ang Mo Kio lift that shot up 17 floors reliable, seldom broke down: Residents
- SINGAPORE: The lifts at Block 317 Ang Mo Kio Street 31, where a lift shot up 17 floors and trapped a domestic helper for 90 minutes, were fairly reliable and only occasionally broke down, long-time residents told Channel NewsAsia. On Monday (Mar 7), ...
Ang is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ang books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.