A selection of articles related to angelic beings.
Original articles from our library related to the Angelic Beings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Angelic Beings.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Primal Beings
- Not arranged as a distinct class in and of itself, here is, even so, the catalogue of the first entities to manifest in the Hellenic cosmology, and the sources for all the rest: Aether, Chaos, Erebus, Gaea, Hemera, Nyx, Phanes, Pontos, Uranus. These beings...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Angelic Beings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Angelic Beings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fear And J.Lo In Las Vegas
- A pre-recorded spoken intro played, and then the curtain rose, revealing Lopez in the first of a series of skintight, jewel-encrusted nude body stockings, wrapped in a white feather cape, like some angelic superhero.
- Voices of Faith: Does everyone have a guardian angel, even bad people?
- THE REV. DUKE TUFTY, Unity Temple on the Plaza: According to legend, a guardian angel has never been a human being. The angel's primary objective is to protect a particular person assigned to them, help that person avoid spiritual missteps and be ...
- "Lucifer's" Woodside Spreads His Wings As The Not-So Angelic Amenadiel
- Few beings can stand face to face with the Lord of Hell and survive to tell the tale. D.B.
- The story of Ragnarok and the Apocalypse
- We have not evolved to our ultimate potential, nor that we are even close to being connected with the angelic universe that is God. Our ignorance of the populated universe has brought new inhabitants that secretly and silently manipulate us with their ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Angelic Beings Topics
Related searcheskeratoconus prevalence
reality philosophical views of reality
geography of brazil rivers and lakes
night book death march
dreaming of jade
kalimpong people and culture