A selection of articles related to angles.
Original articles from our library related to the Angles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Angles.
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- The next Sephirah is Tiphareth. It is represented by the Sixes, Wands:Victory, Cups:Joy, Swords:Earned Success, Pentacles:Material Success. The sixth path is called the Mediating Intelligence and serves to equilibriate the lower six Sephiroth leading down...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Angles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Angles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Clinton and Sanders dig deep for fresh angles of attack at Democratic debate
- Bernie Sanders was linked to an unlikely array of Republicans by Hillary Clinton on Wednesday, as the latest Democratic debate saw both candidates digging deep into each other's records to find fresh angles of attack in an increasingly sterile format.
- Ashforth's Angles: Tricky Antiphony a tough ride
- SOMETIMES HORSES about to run make you look forward (Douvan and Antiphony), sometimes they make you think back (The Giant Bolster) and sometimes it's a bit of both (Somersby). Richard Johnson has been riding long enough to know all about the ...
- C'Mon Ref: Kadri call shows angles can be deceiving
- Today's column addresses the errant tripping penalty called on Nazem Kadri in overtime Monday night in the Maple Leafs' shootout loss to the Buffalo Sabres.
- The Importance of Angles
- It is a subtle tool, but with major effect; one that should be in the front pocket of every photographer's toolbox: Angles. Angles in photography, intentionally used, define voice, presence and visual purpose.
- Ashforth's Angles: Exotic names stir the soul at Catterick
- News stories which have appeared on the website are available free of charge but stories which have appeared in the newspaper are only available when you join Members' Club. *NOTE: The archive runs from January 1, 2006 to present. LAST 7 DAYS ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.