A selection of articles related to anglican communion.
Original articles from our library related to the Anglican Communion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anglican Communion.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 10:3 And did all eat the same...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time;...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
Anglican Communion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anglican Communion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Anglican Communion Covenant
- THE ANGLICAN COMMUNION COVENANT. Introduction to the Covenant Text.
- The Hope We Share - Anglican Communion Environmental Network
- A Statement from the Anglican Communion Environmental Network.
- Anglican Cycle of Prayer 2011 - Anglican Communion
- PRAY for the International Anglican Liturgical Consultation and its mission to resource and communicate liturgical issues across the Anglican Communion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sydney Anglicans and the threat to world Anglicanism
- But how could Sydney Diocese be a threat to the Anglican Communion? Sydney Diocese has always been an important player in the Anglican Church of Australia.
- PHILADELPHIA, PA: Judge Tosses out Anglo-Catholic Priest and Two Vestry in
- It is the end of a long and bitter battle waged between the Diocese of Pennsylvania, its Bishop Charles E. Bennison, the Standing Committee and Fr. David L.
- Sea Change in the Anglican Communion - Stephen Noll
- I thought about this natural cycle in reviewing the Minutes of "The Standing Committee" of the Anglican Communion. Let's begin with the storm. The decade following the 1998 Lambeth Conference was quite tumultuous, as I have documented elsewhere.
- Anglican Communion Environmental Network meets in Peru
- By ENInews The Anglican Communion Environmental Network (ACEN) has met in Peru from 4-10 August 2011, in a conference on environmental ministry that also included Roman Catholic and ecumenical partners.
Suggested Web Resources
- Anglican Communion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Anglican Communion is an international association of national and regional Anglican churches.
- Anglicans Online | Anglican Communion Membership
- There are four kinds of relationships that a church can have to that See, and hence to the rest of the Anglican Communion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Anglican Communion Topics
Related searchesindividualism economic individualism
the yes men wto