- The House of Angostura Announce No. 1 Once Used French Oak, the Newest
- February 24, 2016 — Trinidad & Tobago ‐‐Known for their iconic bitters and rum‐making heritage, the House of Angostura (www.angosturarum.com) ‐ the only rum distillery in Trinidad today ‐ announces No.
- Angostura walleye tourney on tap
- The bright yellow Walleyes Unlimited flyers have just been printed for the annual Angostura Spring Walleye Classic that will be held on April 30 and May 1 this year. The entry fee is $110 per two-person team, and fishing takes place from 7 a.m.
- Angostura, El Dorado rums worth running for
- I've brought Rob rum from several different countries where I've travelled and we always have fun trying to compare my treasures from away with some that he's found here at home. We usually enjoy all the rums we sample, although we certainly have our ...
- The House Of Angostura, Announce No. 1 Once Used French Oak -- New Limited
- “The Cask Collection limited edition range is a celebration of the House of Angostura's rich heritage and artistry in blending some of the world's finest rums. We're thrilled to share the second edition to the range – No.
- Published on Feb 17, 2016, 12:04 am AST
- The Global Cocktail Challenge was hosted at the House of Angostura in Laventille on Carnival Sunday. Winner of the Best Rum cocktail prize was Dino Batista of South Africa and winner of the Best Freestyle cocktail prize was Neal Ramdhan. After 900 ...
Angostura is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Angostura books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.