- Choose your side like Vibhishana, not Kumbhakarna
- After that, Siddhartha gives up kingdom. Ashoka gives up war. Angulimala turns monk.
- Lord Avebury, Lib Dem peer and rights campaigner, dies at 87
- A Buddhist, Lord Avebury was the patron of Angulimala, which promotes the teaching and practice of Buddhism in British prisons. He also campaigned on behalf of secular causes, fighting to remove mandatory daily worship in maintained schools. In 2009 ...
- Labyrinth of recursive images
- 380-409) gives us snippets from Buddha's life and the way we respond to the Buddha today. The snippets include Buddha's sermons on the body and soul, Angulimala and Kisagautami episodes, Buddha's idols, Ashwaghosha's narrative about him, and such.
- Gnanasara Thera ties pirith noola on Dematagoda Chaminda's wrist
- When prison officials opposed the move, the thera had said that the Buddha showed his patience to Angulimala and King Kosala. Security for Chaminda has been strengthened. A group of officials representing Prisons and Police Departments are providing ...
- Should Sri Lanka's Parliament control only Buddhist monks?Some facts to think
- Why should ancient customs carried out by Buddhist monks over centuries (Angulimala piritha etc) be categorized as occult practices?
Angulimala is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Angulimala books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbirds of the west indies james bond
integral membrane protein function
leighton buzzard amenities
inquiry example of inquiry
lone wolf mcquade