- Early Childhood Council celebrates 30 years of free screenings for kids
- Stephanie Speceh, left, speaks with professionals about her 3-year-old daughter Gracieís cognitive development during the Early Childhood Councilís recent screening program at St. Markís Catholic Church in New Tampa. Held monthly at various churches ...
- Anhidrosis: What to Remember
- Chronic cases of anhidrosis typically present with a poor, dry-looking hair coat accompanied by a history of lethargy during the hotter times of the year.
- Understanding Anhidrosis
- Many horses with chronic anhidrosis develop dry, flaky skin, lose hair (especially on the forehead), are fatigued, have a poor appetite, and do not consume as much water as usual. Some body areas can continue to sweat, which might be confusing to the ...
- Watch for Anhidrosis This Summer
- Treatment No specific treatment has been scientifically demonstrated to cure anhidrosis. There are a number of unsubstantiated or anecdotal recommendations, some of which might appear to help one horse but do nothing for another. However, most of these ...
- Ask the Vet: Moving Horses for the Winter
- None of your horses have a condition that might worsen in in different temperatures and humidity, like anhidrosis or sweet itch, or with a lengthy trailer ride, like colic or PSSM.
Anhidrosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anhidrosis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.