A selection of articles related to anhui culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Anhui Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anhui Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Anhui Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anhui Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Revealing Yangtze Delta craftsmanship
- The exposition is divided into four different themes: shikumen (stone-lane house) memory, embroidery in Yangtze River Delta area, treasures of the study in Anhui Province and specialties in Zhejiang Province.
- Disneyland is 'a threat to Chinese culture'
- To overcome the challenge faced from Disneyland, Mr Li suggested China could build its own theme parks that are more focused on Chinese culture and history. Statues representing the monk Xuan Zang and his escort which are based on the Chinese novel ...
- NPC deputies from Anhui province debate gov't plans, budget
- Deputies from Anhui province in central China said they have approved the major suggestions concerning the country's expansion plan. "We need to ... Other suggestions involve culture industries, urbanization, and environmental protection.
- Disneyland parks 'make children pursue Western culture,' says CPPCC delegate
- “Since children will pursue Western culture when they are young, they will like Western culture when they grow up.
- 4 quirky policy proposals suggested at China's big annual political bash
- China should be building theme parks based on its own history and culture rather than copying from the West, said Li Xiusong, a former deputy head in charge of culture in eastern Anhui province.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Anhui Culture Topics
Related searchessemimajor axis
newspeak basic principles of newspeak
francis turbine theory of operation