- Anicca definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- AWARENESS OF ANICCA AND THE PRACTICE OF
- awareness of anicca: the arising and vanishing of apparently solid reality.
- (Anicca) Cakkhu Sutta
- The (Anicca) Cakkhu Sutta (S 25.
- Theme 6 VALUE CHAIN FINANCE: FINANCING TO AND WITHIN
- Theme 6. VALUE CHAIN FINANCE: FINANCING TO AND WITHIN VALUE CHAINS. Anicca Jansen, USAID.
- Euthanasia? Just say no! - A Buddhist view
- The Buddhist teaching of 'change' (or 'impermanence') (anicca) suggests that there is nothing to say that the condition of a terminally ill may not be reversed, even nanoseconds before the potential death.
- Notes on Buddhist Journalism—12 -An example of BJ at the global level
- [The story is about anicca (change/impermanence), one of the three truths of existence. Unlike Western reporters, Sheng highlights two Chinese reformers thereby intimating to the audience that reformers are not the monopoly of the West.
- Anicca (Pali, Sanskrit, "impermanent " or "not enduring"), or Anitya (Sanskrit) is of the Three Marks of Existence in Buddhism.
- anicca (Buddhism) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- anicca (Buddhism), in Buddhism, the doctrine of impermanence, one of the basic characteristics of all existence.
- Anicca Vata Sankhara
- Anicca vata sankhara — "Impermanent, alas, are all formations!
- Anicca - Anicca, Impermanence, Is a Mark of Existence in Buddhism
- Anicca, impermanence, is one of the Three Marks of Existence in Buddhism.
Anicca is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anicca books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.