- Scientists Speculate On What Caused The Bial Drug Testing Tragedy In France
- BIA 10-2474 does not itself contain an aniline group (it's a phenylurea for those interested), it's possible that an N-acetyl aniline impurity could produce aniline toxicity.
- Myth busting: Pesticide use in organic and conventional agriculture
- There are many confounding factors including one's immune system and, most important in toxicology, the dose and which organism is attacked.
- Small molecule could pave way for novel vaccine adjuvants
- A research team working across the University of Colorado Boulder and Tsinghua University in Beijing have identified a small molecule, N-methyl-4-nitro-2-(4-(4-trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-1H-imidazol-1-yl)aniline, which they have named CU-T12-9.
- How to recognize (and talk to) a chemophobe.
- When it comes to chemistry, the biggest aspect of context is the dose; the golden principle of toxicology is the 16th century natural philosopher Paracelsus's dictum that “the dose makes the poison”. Botulism toxin or Botox ....
Aniline Toxicology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aniline Toxicology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Aniline Toxicology Topics
celtic calendar neolithic calendar
the nolan sisters
om namah shivaya
babri mosque babur
northern samar history