A selection of articles related to animal deuterostomes.
Original articles from our library related to the Animal Deuterostomes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Animal Deuterostomes.
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Animal Deuterostomes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Animal Deuterostomes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Animal Groups Deuterostomes Deuterostomes Indeterminant
- 3/28/2011. 1. Animal Groups.
- THE VERTEBRATES Chordates (phylum Chordata) are
- Chordates (phylum Chordata) are deuterostome coelomates whose nearest relatives in the animal kingdom are the echinoderms, the only other deuterostomes.
- THE DEUTEROSTOMES Phylum Echinodermata: pentaradial
- Biology 1B – Animal Diversity and Evolutionary Principles. Spring 2011. THE DEUTEROSTOMES.
Suggested Web Resources
- Deuterostome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Deuterostomes (taxonomic term: Deuterostomia; from the Greek: "second mouth") are a superphylum of animals.
- Introduction to the Deuterostomia
- The Deuterostomia comprise one of the major groups within the animal kingdom, and it is probably the most familiar to you, since you are a deuterostome!
- Deuterostomia (animal group) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- A number of deuterostomes have distinctive larval forms. The Deuterostomia constitute one of two divisions of the coelomates (animals having a coelom).
- The Invertebrate Animals
- The features of these animals are listed above.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.