A selection of articles related to animal hemisphere.
Original articles from our library related to the Animal Hemisphere. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Animal Hemisphere.
- Pagan Holidays for the Southern Hemisphere
- Many of the readers of RealMagick hail from the Southern Hemisphere. For them, the standard progression of the seasons is shifted... I.e. they are celebrating spring in Brazil, when those of us in the Northern Hemisphere are celebrating Fall. Clearly the "...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Animal Hemisphere is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Animal Hemisphere books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Clinton, Sanders support Obama's Cuba embrace
- The Natural State is the U.S.'s number one rice exporter and “Cuba has the highest per capita rice consumption in the Western Hemisphere — about 177lbs per person compared to 26lbs in the U.
- 5 Things You Can Do To Help Whales and Our Planet Right Now
- The direct link between healthy whale populations and the fight against climate change continues to grow. Research published in 2014 estimated that rebuilding the Southern Hemisphere blue whale population “would be equivalent to preserving 43,000 ...
- Star from the East: What India's development of a Zika virus vaccine means for
- In India, there have been zero recorded cases of the Zika virus that is steadily making its way across the Western Hemisphere – and possibly, the entire previously unaffected globe – since it showed up in Brazil, back in May 2015. ....
- Antarctic blue whales belong to three populations, study finds
- Relatively little is known about the Antarctic blue whale, even though they are the biggest animal in the world and can grow to more than 30 metres (100 feet) in length.
- Obama/Trudeau summit: Focus on the Arctic
- In a few days, President Obama and Prime Minister Trudeau will hold their first summit meeting, and recent reports indicate they will sign a continental environmental and climate change strategy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Animal Hemisphere Topics
Related searcheshair color genetics
mick jagger early years
air france flight 8969 the raid
fort william ontario history
little saigon oakland
dream dictionary circumcise