A selection of articles related to animal instinct.
Original articles from our library related to the Animal Instinct. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Animal Instinct.
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Chiron, Teacher of Achilles
- I chose to look at Chiron as the teacher of Achilles rather than the more usual naming of him as the wounded healer, which in later times has been used frequently by astrologers, post-Jungians and other therapists. Why? Not because I think the aspect of...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Animal Instinct is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Animal Instinct books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- She's got the animal instinct
- As a child, it wasn't uncommon for visitors to Suparna Ganguly's home in Lucknow to run out screaming from the bathroom. You would too, if you were ready to take a leak, only to find an eagle staring down at you. Or a snake, sometimes a kite.
- Animal instinct
- STRIDING around describing plants and animals, often in flowery prose from behind a desk or a camera lens, seems rather old-fashioned. In “Being a Beast” Charles Foster takes a more modern approach, getting down to the animal's level to see what it is ...
- Animal Instinct: Corrib's 'Chapatti'
- To begin with, Dan's a dog man, even though he's trying to give away his boon companion for reasons that will become unsettlingly clear.
- Working Like A Dog
- Fabrienne Reyes, a manager at a local dental clinic, recalled a recent experience with a patient who brought her dog to surgery.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.