A selection of articles related to animal magnetism.
Original articles from our library related to the Animal Magnetism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Animal Magnetism.
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Chiron, Teacher of Achilles
- I chose to look at Chiron as the teacher of Achilles rather than the more usual naming of him as the wounded healer, which in later times has been used frequently by astrologers, post-Jungians and other therapists. Why? Not because I think the aspect of...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Animal Magnetism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Animal Magnetism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Animal magnetism: 'Zootopia' a family-friendly treat
- For a reminder of why “Zootopia” is such an appealing children's movie, look no further than the trailers for the other, generally awful kiddie flicks that are running ahead of it.
- Movie review: 'Zootopia' filled with Disney animal magnetism
- A magical, dynamic animated film that engages both adults and youngsters, “Zootopia” features a melting-pot metropolis that is as beckoning as Oz on the surface, but darker forces, a la Gotham, threaten to wreak havoc between predator and prey.
- Weekend Journal: March for Kids with Mercy Home! Plus, Help Homeless Animals
- SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - MARCH 21: A young girl watches the annual St Patrick's Day parade running through Sydney's CBD on March 21, 2010 in Sydney, Australia. The festival, with more than 70 floats and representation from all 32 counties of Ireland, ...
- Animal magnetism: There's more than meets the eye in the eyes of dogs
- If, like me, you tend to mindlessly credit the canine nose when you hear about a dog miraculously finding his way hundreds of miles back home, you might be interested in this other possible explanation.
- Hypnosis Therapy Pioneer Mesmer Dies 'A Fraud'
- Mesmer hypothesised that the invisible fluid in the body followed the laws of magnetism. Moving on from this, he postulated that this animal magnetism could be controlled by any magnetic object and therefore manipulated by any trained person.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.