Animal Testing Controversy
A selection of articles related to animal testing controversy.
Original articles from our library related to the Animal Testing Controversy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Animal Testing Controversy.
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Animal Testing Controversy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Animal Testing Controversy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cesar Millan That Dog Would Be Dead If It Wasn't For Me
- Millan says it's not the first time he's brought an aggressive dog face-to-face with an animal with which it had a rocky past. In fact, he says the strategy's been very successful and in the end ...
- Groups ask EPA to step up efforts to protect drinking water
- Kewaunee County has become the epicenter of controversy over large-scale dairy farms and their potential to cause air and water pollution. The county has 16 large dairy farms, regulated as concentrated animal feeding operations, or CAFOs, that have 700 ...
- Scientists Report In Real Time On Challenging Zika Research
- O'Connor says that he can feel a moral need to do this kind of animal research and at the same time feel "sad and heartbroken" at what the work entails. "I don't think those two are mutually exclusive," he says.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Animal Testing Controversy Topics
Related searchescannabis drug spiritual use
ge evolution series es40dc
the handmaids tale
calcium in biology
famine scales measurement methods