Animal Testing Regulation
A selection of articles related to animal testing regulation.
Original articles from our library related to the Animal Testing Regulation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Animal Testing Regulation.
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Animal Testing Regulation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Animal Testing Regulation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Swiss government announces cosmetics tested on animals will be prohibited
- The Council announced the proposed ordinance after Swiss politician Maya Graf of the Green Party called for a ban on animal testing for cosmetics, cleaning and household; although this was rejected as it states there are sufficient laws in place.
- Swiss government to ban animal-tested cosmetics
- The Federal Council responded that it will ban the sales of cosmetics tested on animals, in line with EU law. The European cosmetics Regulation forbids the placing on the market of cosmetic products containing ingredients that have been tested in vivo.
- The Unnatural Kingdom
- The sight fills you with awe and also with gratitude for the national parks, forests and, yes, environmental regulations that keep the American dream of wilderness alive. ...
- Beagles Will No Longer Be Used For Health Canada Pesticide Safety Test
- "Humane Society International and The Humane Society of the United States welcome the EPA's recent animal testing policy as a step in the right direction, but urges the agency to go further to bring U.S.
- Meat plant proposed in Port Arthur; EDC considering concerns over untested
- Where most meat processing facilities shackle the animal's hind leg, then use a crane and pick it up and hang it upside down to slaughter, this facility takes another approach, Hani said. “At this facility the cow ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.