Animal Testing Regulation
A selection of articles related to animal testing regulation.
Original articles from our library related to the Animal Testing Regulation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Animal Testing Regulation.
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Animal Testing Regulation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Animal Testing Regulation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Testing for Toxicity: Trends in Animal Testing Regulation Anna
- Testing for Toxicity: Trends in Animal Testing Regulation. Anna Spence.
- We're Committed to Eliminating Research Involving Animals
- international changes in animal testing regulations and practices.
- Transparency and Animal Research Regulation: An Australian Case
- Transparency and Animal Research Regulation: An Australian Case Study. Siobhan O'Sullivan. *.
Suggested News Resources
- Ricky Gervais slams cosmetics companies selling in China amidst animal testing
- Ricky Gervais slams cosmetics companies selling in China amidst animal testing furore. By Andrew McDougall+, 31-Jul-2012. Related topics: Animal Testing, Regulation & Safety.
Suggested Web Resources
- Animal testing regulations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Animal testing regulations vary around the world.
- Animal Welfare Act and Regulations - AWIC Home
- May 4, 2011 Questions and Answers about the Animal Welfare Act and Its Regulations for Biomedical Research Institutions USDA . NAL .
- OEC - Federal Regulations for Animal Research
- Sep 11, 2006 There are other regulations that focus on the carrying out of animal research. These regulations are not discussed here.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.