Animal Testing Toxicology Tests
A selection of articles related to animal testing toxicology tests.
Original articles from our library related to the Animal Testing Toxicology Tests. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Animal Testing Toxicology Tests.
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Animal Testing Toxicology Tests is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Animal Testing Toxicology Tests books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The EPA's New Toxicology Tests May Save Some Animals
- In these cases, even ten organs on a chip doesn't cut it. Kerkvliet, who co-authored a 2007 National Academy of Sciences report on toxicity testing, doesn't see animal tests going away completely soon.
- 180 bodies are stacked up in LA County morgue, coroner says
- Toxicology tests are taking more than six months to complete, with a backlog of about several hundred. Staff members are quitting for better positions ... Yet, the resources have remained the same.
- How this 'map' of chemicals could help reduce animal testing
- But those chemicals are just the tip of the iceberg: For every chemical that has been tested, there are tens of thousands that haven't.
- Behind Canada's uphill battle for a ban on cosmetic animal testing
- While we'd like to think we left cosmetic animal testing in the rear view mirror in the '90s, the truth is it's still legal in many regions of the world, including Canada. Here at home, Sen. Carolyn Stewart Olsen has made efforts to change that.
- Formaldehyde: Fact & Fiction
- Concerned that EPA's draft IRIS assessment for formaldehyde might not be entirely consistent with the established toxicological facts, a U.S.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.