Animal Testing Toxicology Tests
A selection of articles related to animal testing toxicology tests.
Original articles from our library related to the Animal Testing Toxicology Tests. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Animal Testing Toxicology Tests.
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Animal Testing Toxicology Tests is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Animal Testing Toxicology Tests books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Animals in Research - Society of Toxicology
- methods, including tests on animals, to protect human and animal health and the environment. What is toxicology?
- Pesticide Toxicology, PPP-40
- show no effect, some get sick, and some die.
- How Drugs are Tested Drug testing in animals started with the
- Animal test are designed, in part, to protect people in Phase I trials.
- MS8: Industry activities
- tests (genetic toxicology tests) being confirmed by “definitive” animal studies ( genetic toxicology and carcinogenicity tests).
Suggested Web Resources
- Toxicology Testing Using Animals - About Animal Testing
- Sep 29, 2010 Toxicology testing assesses the toxicity of substances when applied to an animal. It is highly controversial and can cause animal suffering.
- Animals in Research Working Group - Society of Toxicology
- This brochure explains how toxicology research using animals protects human these test methods benefit animal welfare by refining and reducing animal use.
- Product Testing: Toxic & Tragic | PETA.org
- + U.S. Government Animal Testing Programs + National Toxicology Program .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.