A selection of articles related to animal testing.
Original articles from our library related to the Animal Testing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Animal Testing.
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Animal Testing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Animal Testing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Photo Doesn't Show Animal Testing Conducted by MAC Cosmetics
- This is what you are supporting when you purchase cosmetics/beauty products that are tested on animals such as: L'Oreal, Lancôme, MAC, Estée Lauder, Cover Girl, Revlon, Maybelline, Clinique, Olay, Neutrogena, etc.
- Skin sensitisation: beyond animal testing
- As currently written, REACH recognises only animal test data for this endpoint, specifically the mouse local lymph node assay (LLNA).
- How this 'map' of chemicals could help reduce animal testing
- But those chemicals are just the tip of the iceberg: For every chemical that has been tested, there are tens of thousands that haven't.
- 'Map' of chemical landscape could cut animal testing
- They claim this resource could be used to predict the toxicity of many of the 90,000-plus chemicals currently on the market that lack safety data, potentially meaning fewer animal tests.
- Beating 'heart-on-a-chip' developed to replace human organs & animal testing
- The team is on the cusp of developing potentially life-changing technology that could not only replace organs, but also reduce enormous drug testing costs and stop the use of animal testing.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Animal Testing Topics
Related searchesmazda 626
hank greenberg family
list of california politicians fresno
dream symbol patience