A selection of articles related to animal testing.
Original articles from our library related to the Animal Testing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Animal Testing.
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Animal Testing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Animal Testing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Companies That Do Test on Animals
- observing a moratorium on (i.e., current suspension of) animal testing.
- DEATH: THE PRICE OF BEAUTY: ANIMAL TESTING AND THE
- explicitly require animal testing for cosmetics products or ingredients, the 8 Animal Testing Alternatives, All for Animals Newsletter, March 1998, Issue #1. 9 Id.
- Regulatory Summary - Federal Hazardous Substances Act
- only becomes evident after the person has been exposed to the product for a second time. 16 CFR. ∗.
- Scripps on Campus
- Scripps Florida, which is located on the Jupiter Campus of FAU, is the largest animal research facility in the State.
Suggested News Resources
- The CCIC's Leaping Bunny Program Certifies SKIN All Natural's Cruelty Free
- It has joined a handful of companies that have committed to eliminating all animal testing from their products. Skin All Natural™ has always been opposed to the use of animal testing for the entire line of their cruelty free skin care products.
- Hollywood stars urge EC to stick to its guns on 2013 animal testing ban
- Earlier this year the EC's Joint Research Centre published an update on the situation and explained it may take years for non-animal testing to become fully available.
- Unilever Scientist Honored for Advancing Alternatives to Animal Testing
- The Humane Society of the United States presented its 2011 Russell & Burch Award to Julia Fentem, Ph.D. of Unilever for her contributions to the advancement of alternative methods to the use of animals in testing.
- Colipa highlights progress on animal testing alternatives
- By Simon Pitman, 24-Aug-2011 Industry body Colipa has highlighted the latest progress on finding alternatives to animal testing at a congress on the subject held in Montreal, Canada.
Suggested Web Resources
- Animal testing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Animal testing, also known as animal experimentation, animal research, and in vivo testing, is the use of non-human animals in experiments.
- Product Testing > Animal Testing
- Apr 22, 2011 An overview of FDA policy related to animal testing of cosmetic products and ingredients.
- Animal Testing : Facts and Figures
- Information based on Animals Testings and Facts related.
- How Much Does Animal Testing Tell Us? - TIME
- Jun 17, 2008 New drugs are routinely tested on mice and other animals before humans. But why are some results translatable to humans and some not?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Animal Testing Topics
Related searchespermitted and forbidden foods
descent from antiquity
grape seed oil
hermans hermits early history
flint michigan crime