A selection of articles related to animal welfarist.
Original articles from our library related to the Animal Welfarist. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Animal Welfarist.
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Chiron, Teacher of Achilles
- I chose to look at Chiron as the teacher of Achilles rather than the more usual naming of him as the wounded healer, which in later times has been used frequently by astrologers, post-Jungians and other therapists. Why? Not because I think the aspect of...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Animal Welfarist is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Animal Welfarist books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The difference between animal welfare and animal rights
- I have just attended a big international conservation meeting for the past week and there was a lot of discussion about the “Cecil the Lion Phenomenon.
- Can a nation die? Ask Italy
- It does not depend on economic factors, welfare or employment opportunities (at the time, Italy was the cradle of welfarism from the cradle to the grave).
- Campaigns Against Fur Don't Work And They Promote The Use of Other Animal
- So I guess I know where you fall on the abolitionist versus welfarist spectrum? lol. I obviously agree that both fur and leather/wool/any other animal product are morally wrong, and I hope that they all are eliminated.
- How PETA Generated $43.5 Million Dollars By Promoting Ineffective Single Issue
- If you're like me, you have Facebook friends that share endless posts about cute animals, rescue stories, animal rights advancements, and so on. But don't those same friends wear and consume animal products? It's puzzling, I know.
- Let's come to terms with capitalism's 'animal spirits'
- I'm hoping though that just as many well-off people of my acquaintance have embraced philanthropy and are reconciled to welfarism, so the average leftist intellectual will find some cause here for self-examination.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.