A selection of articles related to animals.
Original articles from our library related to the Animals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Animals.
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Animals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Animals books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TITLE 9--ANIMALS AND ANIMAL PRODUCTS CHAPTER I--ANIMAL
- Sec. 2.30 Registration.
- Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare; Institutional Animal Care and
- Humane Care and Use of Laboratory Animals. B. Oversight of the Animal Care and Use Program .
- Animal Abuse and Youth Violence
- Frank R. Ascione's report for the U.S.
- Animal Farm
- previous night and wished to communicate it to the other animals.
Suggested News Resources
- Make Sure Your Pet is Safe in an Emergency
- If you need to evacuate, take your pets and animals with you. A sturdy, safe, comfortable crate is essential. The carrier should be large enough for your pet to stand, turn around and lie down.
- Lehigh Valley Zoo Animals to Hunker Down for Irene
- By Margie Peterson Herd animals like bison and elk have an instinct for knowing when to hunker down.
- 100 animal-rights protesters demonstrate outside circus
- By Stefan Verbano Outside Matthew Knight Arena on Friday, Julie McDonnell protests the treatment of circus animals, saying she was representing a zebra that was mistreated and euthanized.
- Animals take spotlight at fair
- Jonathon Bird/News-Messenger FREMONT -- Rides, shows and fair food might be the main draws for most fairgoers this week, but many exhibitors say it's all about the animals.
Suggested Web Resources
- Animal Planet : Pets, Wild Animals, Dog Breeds, Cat Breeds
- Animal Planet online lets you explore cat breeds, dog breeds, wild animals and pets. Plus exclusive animal news, videos and info about your favorite TV shows.
- Animals - Animal Pictures - Wild Animal Facts - Nat Geo Wild
- National Geographic Animals and Nat Geo Wild Home Page.
- Animal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Animals are a major group of multicellular, eukaryotic organisms of the kingdom Animalia or Metazoa.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschad johnson riverdance
sanskrit verbs conjugation
university of calcutta history
history of antarctica exploration
invisible disability examples