Animism The New Animism
A selection of articles related to animism the new animism.
Original articles from our library related to the Animism The New Animism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Animism The New Animism.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Animism The New Animism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Animism The New Animism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'In the Age of Giorgione' at the Royal Academy, London
- The portraits of young men in the next room all boast an elusive dreaminess that typifies an age when poetry and music, particularly courtly ballads sung by love-struck young lute-players, were much in vogue. That all of these were ...
- Spike in theft of 'virgin' human hair linked to the murder of at least four people
- DEMONIC spirits are being blamed for the deaths of four people killed by thieves who were trying to steal hair weaves from shops. There has been a massive spike in crimes related to the beauty business in Memphis, Tennessee, with one hairstylist saying ...
- Sinuous 'Cemetery of Splendor' gently melds the everyday and the supernatural
- It's a sinuous tale shaped by the writer-director's favorite motifs — animism and medicine — and by sideways glances at the myths, religious traditions and political convulsions of his native Thailand.
- An Intrepid Traveler's Guide to Exploring Papua New Guinea
- Although the vast majority of Melanesians are now Christian, here, Jesus exists in detente with animism, ancestor worship, bride prices (namely, pigs and Kina, the country's currency), polygamy, haus tambarans—spirit houses—and ritual body scarification.
- The Green Man's journey from Nazi to sweetcorn salesman
- Clearly impatient of extremist New Age flim-flam, she is often a sardonic presence during her 'hunt' for Green Man marvels.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Animism The New Animism Topics
Related searchesbig hazard
domestication limits of domestication
sylvester and the magic pebble
oxnard california history