A selection of articles related to anise.
Original articles from our library related to the Anise. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anise.
- Anise: Correspondences
- Pimpinella anisum Folk Names: Anneys, Aniseed Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Air Powers: Protection, Purification, Youth...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
Anise is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anise books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Anise Anise - The Herb Society of America
- An Herb Society of America Fact Sheet. Anise. Pimpinella anisum (anise, aniseed).
- Wet Etching in AnisE
- Application Note: Wet Etching in AnisE. Version 8.
- Star Anise Tea
- Anise Tea. This popular colic cure could actually harm your child—page 8.
- ANISE OIL AS PRECURSOR FOR PHENYLETHYLAMINE
- Anethole is the main component of anise oil and can be used in the. (clandestine ) synthesis of 4-methoxy(meth)amphetamine (PM(M)A).
- 2011 ANISE MEETING
- 2011 ANISE MEETING. 11 – 12 January 2011 ❍ Accra, Ghana. PARTICIPANT DIRECTORY.
Suggested News Resources
- Blue anise sage a feast for hummingbirds
- Such is the case with the blue anise sage or Salvia guaranitica. Sometimes called Brazilian sage this worthy perennial is always showing out this time of the year enduring itself to both gardeners and hummingbirds alike.
- Pineapple express
- Slice the vanilla lengthways and scrape the seeds out and add both to the pan along with the star anise. Cook gently, turning frequently until the pineapple is tender and caramelised.
- Rice noodle pho with rare beef and star anise recipe
- Place the stock, 500ml water, ginger, lime juice, the remaining fish sauce, cinnamon stick, sugar and the star anise in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for five minutes.
- Parker says rains may bring more water main breaks: KTRK
- Mayor Anise Parker appeared this morning on KRTK's newscast, talking about the city's water woes, red light cameras and her testimony last week in a case involving the alleged police beating of a teenager.
Suggested Web Resources
- Anise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Anise Pimpinella anisum, also called aniseed, is a flowering plant in the family Apiaceae native to the eastern Mediterranean region and Southwest Asia.
- anise - spice description, culinary and medicinal uses, illustration and recipes from the Epicentre.
- What Is Anise?
- Jun 7, 2011 Anise is a vegetable and herb used as a food and as a medicine. It has a licorice- like taste which is similar to the more common...
- Cooking Tips : How to Clean Anise (Fennel) - YouTube
- Oct 27, 2008 Cooking Tips: How to Clean Anise (Fennel). Basic cooking techniques and tips. Expert Village How-to Videos.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthermistor picture of a thermistor
alexander haig im in control here
apocalypse of pseudo-methodius
dner kebab finland
styrbjrn the strong career