- Turkey Drops Claims Against Police Over Deadly Ankara Bombings
- Turkish prosecutors have dropped a probe into senior security officials suspected of negligence over a massive suicide bombing that killed 103 people in Ankara last year, Anatolia news agency reported Friday.
- As Ankara Eyes Tougher Visa Rules, Neighbors Fret
- Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu (left) shakes hands with European Council President Donald Tusk after meeting to discuss Europe's migrant crisis.
- CMP awaits fresh graves data from Ankara
- The Committee on Missing Persons (CMP) expects fresh information from Ankara on the location of mass graves in the island's occupied areas, following a relevant decision by the Council of Europe Committee of Ministers. Nestoras Nestoros, the Greek ...
- Turkish prosecutor drops negligence complaint in Oct. 10 Ankara attack
- A Turkish prosecutor has dropped a complaint filed against security officials on charges of failing to take sufficient measures both before and in the aftermath of the Oct.
- Germany's Left party opposes Ankara, Berlin cooperation
- BERLIN – Several German deputies, who are opposed to Turkey, have started to make intense propaganda to avoid close cooperation between Ankara and Berlin, and the agreement between EU and Turkey over the refugee crisis and Turkey's EU ...
Ankara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ankara books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe notorious big legacy
brian clough retirement
brandon manitoba fleming school