Ankh Morpork City Watch Watch Badge
A selection of articles related to ankh morpork city watch watch badge.
Original articles from our library related to the Ankh Morpork City Watch Watch Badge. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ankh Morpork City Watch Watch Badge.
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 35
- Chapter 35 35:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying, 35:2 Command the children of Israel, that they give unto the Levites of the inheritance of their possession cities to dwell in; and ye shall give also unto the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 If one be found slain in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it, lying in the field, and it be not known who hath slain him: 21:2 Then thy elders and thy judges shall come forth, and they shall measure unto the cities which...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Ankh Morpork City Watch Watch Badge is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ankh Morpork City Watch Watch Badge books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'The Shepherd's Crown' review: The final Discworld novel
- With his big Gandalf-style hat and white beard, Sir Terry Pratchett slightly resembled a shorter version of Tolkien's famous wizard. He himself was certainly a wizard of the page, the most endearing comic novelist since P.G.
- Norfolk town up in arms at Bridlington's attempt to stake claim as home of Dad
- A Norfolk town is up in arms as it claims a rival town in Yorkshire is trying to usurp its status as the home of Dad's Army. Thetford, in Norfolk, became the fictional village of Walmington-on-Sea for the filming of the wartime sitcom in the 1960s.
- The Age of Misanthropic Villains- Why Do We Like Them?
- In fact the people of Ankh-Morpork are pretty much agreed that they don't want anyone else in the Patrician's Palace. (Except a few here and there who want a king again, but they're all a ....
- 'Raising Steam,' by Terry Pratchett
- Simnel brings his invention to the big city, Ankh-Morpork, whose denizens flock to see the newfangled contraption. Also interested are those who stand to make piles of money from it: the waste management magnate Sir Harry King, the scheming functionary ...
- Reportedly: Discworld City Watch Show Moving Right Along
- It's been known that a Discworld television show based in the fictional city of Ankh-Morpork and the cast of characters it is associated with has been in various stages of preproduction discussion for more than a year now.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.