A selection of articles related to ankle bones.
Original articles from our library related to the Ankle Bones. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ankle Bones.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour. 3:2 And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 13:2 Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine. 13:3 And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- A Few Simple Stretches
- Here are a few simple Yoga stretches for those days when life gets you in the neck, in the back, in the shoulder or for the dreaded internetitis rigor mortis. Always work within your comfort level, it is meant to relax and stretch the muscles not to force...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Projective. All rainbow colors. Important balancer, healer. Opens heart (especially green), throat and 2 highest chakras for clarity, overview, seeing additional truths/realities. Spleen bones, teeth, lungs, detoxification, anxiety, insomnia. Clear and Purple:...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
Ankle Bones is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ankle Bones books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- WHALE ANCESTRY: The Ankle Bone Connection
- WHALE ANCESTRY: The Ankle Bone Connection.
- ANKLE AND FOOT INJURIES
- The ligaments of the ankle hold the ankle bones and joint in position.
- Ankle Sprain/Twisted ankle
- Ligaments on the outside of the ankle joint attach the outer leg bone, the fibula, to two ankle bones.
- 14 The Ankle Is A Bone: Fact Or Fiction?
- bone. Rather, the foot is connected to the malleo- lus. Confused?
- Ankle Fracture
- Ankle Fracture. What is a fracture? A fracture (FRACK-cher) is a broken bone.
Suggested News Resources
- England star Gareth Ellis could miss Four Nations
- “He had to wear a boot [to keep his ankle bones in place] for weeks. Then the groin injury flared up and he has been playing in pain every week. It will need surgery at the end of the season.
- Discovered: Oldest evidence of nails in modern primates
- More than 25 new specimens of Teilhardina brandti—an extinct primate originally described from a single lower molar—include pieces of upper teeth and ankle bones that show the mammal lived in trees.
- Tiny Primate Sported Earliest Fingernails
- [Photos of primate fossils] The team examined more than 25 new specimens of T. brandti, including pieces of upper teeth and anklebones that show the mammal lived in trees. The extinct primate was originally described from a single lower molar.
- Repole ready to take on the Breeders' Cup
- Mike Repole, the outspoken horse owner of Uncle Mo and Stay Thirsty, is a New Yorker right on down to his ankle bones. Queens born and raised, Repole is more than a little steamed that New York has been stiffed by the Breeders' Cup.
- Mongolia mission
- During the visit with the host family, Bales learned to play shagai, a children's game played with the ankle bones of sheep. He also did a good deal of hiking.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ankle Fracture
- Ankle injuries are among the most common of the bone and joint injuries. Often, the degree of The ankle joint is made up of 3 bones coming together.
- Ankle Foot
- That's the talus - in white - the bone we call the ankle bone. The growth plates ( epiphyses) of the fibula and tibia are shown.
- Foot and Ankle Anatomy -- JointHealing.com
- On the outside of your ankle you will find a smaller, thin bone called the fibula. This bone helps prevent your major ankle bone from shifting outward.
- Foot Bones | Bones of the Feet | Learn Bones Anatomy
- This is the second largest of the ankle bones and forms part of the ankle joint. The cuboid bone is one of the several bones found in the tarsal or ankle region.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.