- Injured tusker paraded at festival
- KOCHI: In yet another tale of cruelty, Kunnathur Ramu, an elephant from Alappuzha, injured its head while it was being transported under the bridge at south Kalamassery early morning on Tuesday.
- Gigantic 100-metre sinkhole leaves Ukrainian villagers terrified after reports
- Spanning 100 metres across and some 60 metres deep, this gigantic hole could be a meteor crater. But it's understood to have been caused by something far closer to home – humble salt.
- Sparkling cuts for the season
- Ankusha, a first-year student from Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, wore an emerald green zari embroidered Chinese collar silk suit with a back button opening and velvet finish crushed tissue 'dupatta'.
Ankusha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ankusha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesberimbau sound of the berimbau
dream dictionary thief