A selection of articles related to anna names.
Original articles from our library related to the Anna Names. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anna Names.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Anna Names is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anna Names books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Holy Rosary School names Anna Horton as new Principal
- Holy Rosary School is pleased to announce the appointment of Anna Horton to the position of principal, effective July 1, 2016. Ms. Horton succeeds Mr.
- Morgan Township's Kylee Maxwell perks up for state gymnastics finals
- While the Duneland Athletic Conference teams have largely dominated the individual and team standings at the postseason meets, the state finals will add several unfamiliar names to the mix, including a pair of defending state champions.
- Next Houston School To Remove Confederate-Linked Name: Reagan High
- Changing names costs about $250,000 for each campus – or $2 million for all eight schools. They all have to form a committee, explore options for new names and submit a recommendation to the district by May. In other business, the HISD board decided to ...
- Off-Broadway: 'Boy' explores love, gender
- This real-life story is the inspiration for Anna Ziegler's “Boy,” a play now having its world premiere at Theatre Row. Directed admirably by ... (As the show continues, we learn that Samantha decides to reject both names and become Adam.
- Band of Bohemia review: Beer, wine, dine — a little something for everybody
- As the name suggests, Band of Bohemia is a gathering of artists. There is co-founder Michael Carroll, who worked ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.