- A chronological record of the events of successive years. 2. A descriptive account or record; a history: "the short and simple annals of the poor" (Thomas Gray).
- HKKF Annal report 98
- 香港腎臟基金會. HONG KONG KIDNEY FOUNDATION LIMITED. Kowloon City Dialysis Centre.
- Page 1. ANNAL§ of Tourism Researc. A Social Sciences Journai.
- Annal Family Group M Tree 3
- ANNAL. 318102. (Shoemaker) bap.
- 2011 Cover of Annal Budget Report
- Annual. Progress. Report.
- Annal Report Pages 1-4.pub
- PRESIDENT. Dale Feldhauser, American Medical Response. PRESIDENT ELECT.
- In New Interview, Anna Wintour Claims She's Not "Intimidating"
- Vogue editor Anna Wintour sat down with Forbes for a rare video interview, having been ranked 69th on Forbes annal list of the 100 Most Powerful Women, and, presumably, in the spirit of promoting the upcoming Vogue-sponsored Fashion's Night Out event.
- Minister visits site at GH for super specialty block
- The proposed Rs.100 crore super specialty centre at the Annal Gandhi Memorial Government Hospital would be established as a six storied structure housing 10 medical and surgical departments spread over 6000 square feet.
- My philanthropy, my politics – Rawa
- The House of Representatives that I put in for was merely to establish myself in the political annal, which I have done and I put in my best.
- PHOTOS: Your First Look At The 2012 Pirelli Calendar Is Here
- by Verena von Pfetten | 5:34 pm, August 24th, 2011 The 2012 Pirelli calendar won't be unveiled until December, but images of the racy annal have already started leaking online.
- Mobile health in rural areas
- Presenting the budget , the minister said a super specialty centre would be established at a cost of Rs 100 crores in the Trichy Annal Gandhi Government Hospital.
- Annals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search.
- Annal | Define Annal at Dictionary.com
- annal [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]. —n. See also annals the recorded events of one year.
- annal - definition of annal by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- the recorded events of one year See also annals. How to thank TFD for its existence?
- Annals of Mathematics | Annals of Mathematics, Journal
- Table of contents from vol.140 (1994), some full text, free via Arxiv. Princeton University site.
- annal - Wiktionary
- annal. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search annal (plural annals).
Annal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Annal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
hallelujah song chord progression
cucumber non-culinary uses