Annals Of The Joseon Dynasty
A selection of articles related to annals of the joseon dynasty.
Original articles from our library related to the Annals Of The Joseon Dynasty. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Annals Of The Joseon Dynasty.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Annals Of The Joseon Dynasty is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Annals Of The Joseon Dynasty books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Gyeongbokgung Palace: Main palace of Joseon Kingdom
- An article dated April 30, 1592, from the Annals of the Joseon Dynasty states tells that the "capital was set afire," by the enraged people when the king (back then King Sunjo) fled to the North, leaving Gyeongbokgung and nation exposed to danger.
- [Interview] “Japan is now at a serious disadvantage” in Dokdo territorial dispute
- By way of refuting these claims, Park marshals a wide variety of documents: official maps from the Japanese shogunate that mark Ulleungdo and Dokdo as the territory of the Joseon Dynasty (which ruled Korea at the time) in order to prevent Japanese from ...
- The ever-changing history of Prince Sado
- Remembered as the most tragic royal heir in the history of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910), the dramatic story of Crown Prince Sado - who was put to death by being locked in a wooden rice chest by his own father, King Yeongjo (1694-1776) - has been ...
- Adm. Yi Sun-sin's war diary translated into Russian
- Oleg Pirojenko, second secretary working at the Russian Embassy in Seoul, recently completed his five-year translation work of the "Nanjung Ilgi," a handwritten journal of Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) Admiral Yi Sun-sin.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Annals Of The Joseon Dynasty Topics
dream interpretation explosion
ale-50 towed decoy system