Annapolis Valley History
A selection of articles related to annapolis valley history.
Original articles from our library related to the Annapolis Valley History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Annapolis Valley History.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
Annapolis Valley History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Annapolis Valley History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nova Scotia storm on Monday to bring snow, rain, ice pellets
- The agency says the storm's current trajectory should see the rain stop before reaching the Annapolis Valley, Cumberland and Colchester Counties. Depending on how that trajectory changes, weather warnings could be issued as early as Saturday afternoon, ...
- Nova Scotian farmer gets to know temporary foreign workers in their homeland
- Some have been coming to his farm in the Annapolis Valley for a decade. This year, Oulton is learning more about where his workers come from and how they live.
- Sweet deal: Banner season for N.S. maple syrup producers
- There are a lot of happy maple syrup tappers in Nova Scotia's stands of sugar maple this month. “We're having a great year so far,” says Leanne Dobrota of Hutchinson's Maple Products of Lake Paul in the Annapolis Valley. Last year was brutal.
- Nova Scotia weather Friday mix of flurries and showers
- Southwestern Nova Scotia. Forecast: Showers. High temperature: Near 4 C to 6 C.
- Points galore as Wilkerson leads North boys
- Old Mill's Camari Wilkerson scored 24 points, grabbed five rebounds, handed out five assists and made five steals to lead the North to a 137-126 victory over the South In the Apple Valley Waste Senior All-Star Classic.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.