- Methuselah/Methuselah-like G protein-coupled receptors constitute an ancient
- These included protostomes (Annelida, Mollusca), invertebrate deuterostomes (Echinodermata, Hemichordata, Cephalochordata), and the sea anemone N. vectensis. Figure 1: Phylogenetic analysis of the relationships between Mth/Mthl and related holozoan ...
- Shia-Centric State Building and Sunni Rejection in Post-2003 Iraq
- For more nuanced analysis on the conflict in Yemen, see Susanne Dahlgren and Anne-Linda Amira Augustin, “The Multiple Wars in Yemen,” Middle East Research and Information Project, June 18, 2015, http://merip.org/multiple-wars-yemen; International ...
- Let's Talk About Parks: Worms
- Typically when we talk about worms in Pittsburgh we're referring to a class of worms called Oligochaete (ALL-ah-goh-keet). More commonly known as earthworms, they belong to a group — or phylum — called Annelida (AHN-ah-LEED-ah). This group also ...
- Decline in intertidal biota after the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and
- In terms of total numbers of sessile species in the intertidal zone, the species composition was dominated by the Mollusca and Arthropoda, followed by Annelida (Fig. 4).
- Bioaccumulation and biological effects of cigarette litter in marine worms
- Marine debris is a global environmental issue. Smoked cigarette filters are the predominant coastal litter item; 4.
Annelida is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Annelida books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfort lee new jersey history
polar climate types of polar climate
kita tokyo famous people from kita
equilibrium constant applications