- Synopses of movies playing the week of March 11-17
- Bolshoi Ballet: “Spartacus” — Yuri Grigorovich's “Spartacus,” performed and broadcast from the Bolshoi Ballet in Moscow. In ancient Rome, Spartacus, a Thracian king, is turned captive by Crassus with his wife Phrygia.
- Center Stage Theater
- Four waves of increasingly deadly attacks have left most of Earth decimated. Against a backdrop of fear and distrust, Cassie is on the run, desperately trying to save her younger brother.
- The Benghazi controversy gets Hollywood treatment
- Former Marine John "Tig" Tiegen says his five-man security team was at the CIA annex less than a mile away from the state department compound in Benghazi, Libya when they got word of an attack. "We got a phone call saying they had been overrun. We got ...
- Guitar heroes: "Medieval to Metal"
- “We had already begun acquiring the collection and building displays, and with the collapse of the economy and also the demise of two large museums in New York — the Sports Museum of America and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex — we decided ...
- Fact vs. fiction in film depicting Benghazi attack
- The movie, like the book it is based on, focuses on events in Benghazi during the 13-hour siege, which took place at the lightly guarded U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi and a secret CIA "annex" less than a mile away.
Annex Foxtrot is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Annex Foxtrot books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Annex Foxtrot Topics
Related searchesinxs the remixes
dream dictionary missing appointments
imperial unit measures of length
i f stone quotes
christopher robin milne bibliography