A selection of articles related to annexation ethiopia.
Original articles from our library related to the Annexation Ethiopia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Annexation Ethiopia.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles. 8:2 And...
New Testament >> The Acts
Annexation Ethiopia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Annexation Ethiopia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Crises give Eritrea routes for closer global engagement
- After the end of Italian colonial rule, Eritrea was under British control for a decade until the United Nations established Eritrea as a federated region with Ethiopia. Haile Selassie's annexation of it as a province sparked war.
- Today in history: Dec. 11
- 1972 - U.S. Apollo 17 astronauts land on the moon and begin an extensive exploration of the lunar surface.
- Somaliland:Open letter to the leaders and nations of the world by a
- All three Baltic states claimed continuity from the original states that existed prior to their annexation by the Soviet Union in 1944 and were admitted to the United Nations on 17 September 1991. The remaining 12 republics all subsequently seceded and ...
- On this day: Cassius Clay wins world heavyweight boxing title
- 1976: United States vetoed United Nations resolution deploring Israel's annexation of Jerusalem. 1978: United States cautioned Soviet Union that continued Soviet military involvement in Ethiopia-Somalia conflict could impair Soviet-US relations.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.