- at the time the Emperor Diocletian ascended the throne in 284 A.D. For them therefore, it is the year 1716 A.
- 248 NOTES AND STUDIES claim when he said that a bishop held
- point reads, *XVIIII anno Diocletiani mense martio in die paschae ecclesia subversa est. IIII autem pereecutionis anno Constantinus regnare orsus.
- Publ. Astron. Obs. Belgrade No. 80 (2006), 233 - 244 Invited paper
- Thus, Dionysius' Anno Domini 532 is equivalent to Anno Diocletiani 248.
- Errata and Notes for %&l0n4ri9&l %&l9ul&tiPns Nachum Dershowitz
- Perhaps add remar½s that much of Christendom used "Anno Diocletiani" for many years (the.
- est, ab anno P. Jul. 4667, rri. 3967, ante eer. chr. 37,con1
- Ilionysius cyclos suos inchoeveril; ah anno Diocletiani :2/rs, ct eeree chr. 53!, ut ibidem Dionysius dcclarat, ct docet quoque.
- Millennial Questions — Infoplease.com
- A.D. 532–formerly anno Diocletiani 248–became the first year counted according to the Christian era.
- Common Era - RationalWiki
- Jun 13, 2011 The use of A.D. originally came about during the 5th century C.
- God's Calendar - Dr. Dan Hayden
- So in 531 A.D. (the year the system was changed), it was really 247 anno Diocletiani, “The year of Diocletian”.
Anno Diocletiani is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anno Diocletiani books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Anno Diocletiani Topics
hungerford massacre police response
bhajan history and origin
whois example query
daunorubicin mode of action