- Feb 5, 2009 A better definition might be “those who came down”, “those who descended”, or “ those who were cast down.
- The Annunaki, Ancient Gods
- Feb 15, 2002 THE ANNUNAKI, ANCIENT GODS. Giant Hominoids. Who were the Annunaki?
- Mind Programming
- Here in this article it may appear that I am judging the Annunaki, this is incorrect I to the mad ramblings of their own Annunaki implants (more about this later).
- Cycles, Prophecy and Evolution Not everyone is consciously
- pinpoints -- using “non-linear” cycles -- the potential time and date of the return of the Annunaki and a “repeating” nuclear Armaggedon.
- The Return of Niburu Nibiru, referred to by NASA as planet X, has
- known as the Annunaki. And their feuds are responsible for the current goings-on in the middle east! Gods you wonder?
- Author's Foreword - The Sinister Origins of the Nephilim Giants or
- Mar 17, 2008 Sitchin's Annunaki) and their Nephilim “offspring” to support. Evolution angels ( a.k.
- „21.12.2012- Große Party mit Special Guests“
- denke ich nicht, dass genau an diesem Datum etwas Derartiges passieren wird. Doch irgendwie ist die Diskussion um den Weltuntergang ganz interessant. Besonders die Theorie des Planeten X mit den kleinen außerirdischen "Annunaki" unterhält mich sehr.
- La cometa Elenin, il 10mo pianeta, paure apocalittiche
- Sul pianeta vivrebbero dei Visitors di una civiltà aliena chiamata Annunaki. Poteva mancare una sensitiva?
- Anunnaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the fictional Anunnaki from Demon: The Fallen, see Annunaki (White Wolf). For The Annunaki as depicted in The 12th Planet, see Zecharia Sitchin.
- Who were the Annunaki? They were the Watchers, Watchmen assigned to earth to watch over Yahweh's Creation in the Garden of Eden and Earth .
- Nibiru & Anunnaki - The Return
- What happened to them? Where did they go? Were they becoming too advanced and a threat to the Annunaki?
- Annunaki History - Sumerian Gods from Nibiru- Planet X
- The Annunaki is the name of powerful Sumerian God who is believe to be involved in the development of modern day human beings.
Annunaki is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Annunaki books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
environment variable systemdrive
fallacy of negative premises
ras constitutively active ras
lucha libre rules