- Pincushion remains easy to identify in desert area
- Well-known members of this family include the Common Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) that is grown commercially to produce edible sunflower seeds. There are eight species of pincushion found within the borders of the California deserts with Fremont's ...
- Plant easy-going, perpetual bloomers, then watch the show
- Spider Flower (Cleome hasslerana) bears clusters of spider-like summer flowers until the first frost, followed by slender seed capsules that attract many songbirds. Grows from 4 to 6 feet tall in full sun and well-drained soil.
- PHILADELPHIA FLOWER SHOW: Philadelphia Society of Botanical Illustrators
- Philadelphia Society of Botanical Illustrators member Marilyn Greist works on a flower painting in her studio. Chris Barber — Digital First Media.
- Philadelphia Society of Botanical Illustrators artists bring their skills to
- Philadelphia Society of Botanical Illustrators member Marilyn Greist works on a flower painting in her studio. Chris Barber — Digital First Media. View and purchase photos.
Annuus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Annuus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.