A selection of articles related to anode rays.
Original articles from our library related to the Anode Rays. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anode Rays.
- Egyptian Temples, part V: Daily Rituals
- Preparations for the Awakening of the God began already before dawn. The temple workers were busy baking fresh bread, preparing other offerings like meat and vegetables, even flowers, and arrange everything carefully on platters. The offerings had to satisfy...
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Projective. Elements: Fire & Akasha. Clear yellow or orange ancient petrified resin (possibly pine tree). Electromagnetic. Opens solar plexus chakra for mental clarity, mood balance, confidence. Stomach anxiety, spine, Central Nervous System, brain, memory...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
- The Sun disc itself, first as a heavenly body, later personified as Re. During the Amarna period exalted by Akhenaten (Amenhotep IV) to be the only god in existence, something which had been unheard of in Egyptian religion. Aten was then depicted as a sundisc...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Anode Rays is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anode Rays books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- RS 7a Rotating Anode X-ray tube
- The Rotating Anode X-Ray Tube.
- Rotating Anode X-Ray Tube
- X-RAY. PRODUCTS. 16381 Rev A 05/03.
- The Proton (JCE 10/85)
- terminal or anode, and the hydrogen or cation being determined to. [appearing J. Plücker in Germany, is credited with the discovery of cathode rays.
- Atomic Structure
- electrodes; the negatively charged electrode is called cathodewhereas the positively charged electrode is called anode. Fig. 3.
- X-ray Emission “hot anode”
- X-ray Emission - lab source. • X-rays are given off when electrons strike the hot anode. • Power spectrum is characteristic of the anode material.
Suggested Web Resources
- Anode ray - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Anode rays (or canal rays) are beams of positive ions that are created by certain types of gas discharge tubes.
- DISCOVERY OF NEUTRON-CHADWICK EXPERIMENT-ANODE
- Since radiations are coming from anode, therefore, it was assumed that they must carry a positive charge. These rays are known as Anode Rays.
- Anode rays | Facebook
- Anode rays - Description: Anode rays (or canal rays) are beams of positive ions that are created by certain types of gas discharge tubes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.