- The L-Space Web: The Timelines: The Holy Anorankh As for the first definition, geek/nerd tend to suffice though their usage seems to have fallen lately.
- Newsletter (Parcel, 2-pp., design 1)
- Diocesan Literature Representative: Chris Mahony, 8 Nailsea Park, Nailsea,. Bristol BS48 1BA. Tel: 01275 857724 e-mail chris@anorankh.
- The AFP Timelines: The Holy Anorankh
- Timelined threads from the newsgroups alt.fan.pratchett & alt.
- README.FILES - The L-Space Web
- alt.fan.pratchett discussion on Dwarven poetry.
- The Holy Anorankh | Moleskinerie
- Jan 24, 2005 "In 1994, Martin Walser confused an ankh and an anorak on Usenet.
- Minor Discworld concepts - Discworld Wiki
- An anorankh is a pseudo-mystical symbol, consisting of an ankh wearing an anorak. It stems from a discussion on alt.fan.
Anorankh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anorankh books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about tattoo
consensus examples within computing
satyagraha civil disobedience
chikara pro wrestling roster
list of web browsers mobile browsers