- Hindu Views on the Nature of Existence - Hinduism Today Magazine
- There are three worlds of existence: the physical, subtle and causal, termed Bhuloka, Antarloka and Brahmaloka. The Creator of all,. God Himself, is uncreated.
- This month at February, 2014 news from the Home of Iraivan Temple
- Beings in the higher Antarloka are trained in technology, the arts and increments of ... The Antarloka spans the spectrum of consciousness from the hellish.
- Merging with Siva - Himalayan Academy
- freedom from rebirth before or after death, after which souls continue evolving in the Antarloka and Ķivaloka, and finally merge with Lord Ķiva as does river water ...
- Sufi Cosmology and Psychology
- mundus imaginalis/world of imagination, Tantric Antarloka ( the intermediary world. ), or subtle/astro-mental world of Western occultists. 6.
- The Fifth Level of Learning: The Vedic Gods - WesPenre.com
- Each loka reflects or involves a particular range of consciousness.. The most common division of the universe is the triloka, or three worlds (Bhuloka, Antarloka ...
- Plane (esotericism) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In esoteric cosmology, a plane other than the physical plane is conceived as a subtle state of consciousness that transcends the known physical universe.
- Antarloka - वेद Veda
- home; pages. Site Manager · forum · Recent posts. Create account or Sign in.
- The Soma Tantra - Obsidian Eagle's Blasphemous Bazaar - META
- Jan 17, 2013 The Soma Tantra: A Cosmic Tragedy (The Antarloka Trilogy) (Volume 1) By Obsidian Eagle. Price: $14.50.
- Triloka: The Three Worlds - Magazine Web Edition > May 1995
- There are three worlds of existence: the physical, subtle and causal, termed Bhuloka, Antarloka and Sivaloka. The Creator of all, Siva Himself is uncreated.
Antarloka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antarloka books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.