- Realising Vishnu...
- Anupama Kylash and Shivachandra Kumar. Photo: Ch Prabhu Das “Vishwam Narayanam” is a cerebral journey exploring the five aspects of Lord Vishnu as described in the Vaishnava Agamas. Well conceived and brilliantly executed, the two-hour production ...
- Indian Festival : Ganesh Chaturthi
- Ganesha denotes the master of all senses, mind and intellect. That is the all-pervading, antaryamin. 'Gananam patih eeti Ganapatih'| To enlighten us of that formless Supreme Brahman the sages and god have composed many a divine plays.
- Surrender Your Ego to the Almighty God
- God is the antaryamin (inner ruler) residing in everyone. From there, It lovingly speaks to us every moment in soft voice and simple words. But we do not have the patience to pay attention to that divine voice.
Antaryamin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antaryamin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.