- Baby giant anteater born at the zoo
- Connecticut's Beardsley Zoo is celebrating the birth of a baby giant anteater and the successful breeding of its 6-year-old parents, daddy “EO” and mama “Pana.” EO is a first-time dad, and the birth is the second for Pana.
- Baby giant anteater born at Beardsley Zoo in Bridgeport
- BRIDGEPORT – For the first time in zoo history, a giant anteater has been born at Connecticut's Beardsley Zoo. The anteater was born on Saturday, February 13 and weighed just under two and half pounds. The baby is now just over 14 inches and was born ...
- Prague Zoo has new baby hippo and anteater
- A baby giant anteater is perhaps a bit less cute but significant because it is the first giant anteater born at the zoo in its entire history. The male hippo was born Jan.
- Belfast Zoo welcomes baby anteater and you can help to name it
- As the name suggests, the giant anteater is the world's biggest anteater species and can grow up to seven feet in length. In Central and South America they live in the grasslands and rainforests and, while this species was once widespread, today their ...
- Rare giant anteater born in British zoo but no one knows if it's a boy or a girl
- A rare giant anteater has been born in a British zoo - although it's not clear whether it's male or female. The endangered creature, born on December 22, is one of only 200 living in zoos around the world. The South American mammal was born to parents, ...
Anteater is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anteater books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.