- Anthesteria definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- 2011 Hellenion Calendar
- 7 3 Anthesterion. 8 4 Anthesterion. 9 5 Anthesterion.
- 2008-Hellenion-calen dar
- February: Gamelion – Anthesterion (Γαµελιών – Ανθεστηριών). 5.
- 2011_Athenian.pdf (2.83 MB)
- Theoggmia Hek:1te's Deipnon Noumenia.
- Anthesteria. 19, 38, 46-50, 77. Anthesterion, 50.
- Scurta istorie a calendarului”
- Lunile anului se numeau Hekatombion, Metageitnion, Boedromion, Pyanepsion, Maimakterion, Poseidon, Gamelion, Anthesterion, Elaphebolion, Munychion, Thargelion, si Skirophorion.
- Feb 1, 1999 The rites occur on the 11th, 12th and 13th - that is, during the full moon - of the month called Anthesterion.
- The Anthesterion Circle | Facebook
- The Anthesterion Circle - Everything flows. Nothing is static. | Facebook.
- Ancient Greek Festivals
- Anthesteria (in early spring),; the Greater or City Dionysia (in late spring); Lesser or (Anthesteria), parts of which were sacred to Dionysus as Lord of the Vine.
Anthesterion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anthesterion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestank car tanktainers
meaning of dreams about jackdaw
daniel boone folklore
vespasian family and early career