- an·thra·cite ( n thr -s t ). n. A dense, shiny coal that has a high carbon content and little volatile matter and burns with a clean flame.
- Anthracite. Clack Anthracite is a select coal, mined and processed for use in water filtration. It is ideal for single bed, dual bed or multi-media filtration systems.
- AP-42, Vol. I, CH 1.2: Anthracite Coal Combustion
- alteration in the natural metamorphosis from lignite to anthracite.
- UPCOMING TRENDS IN WORLD ANTHRACITE TRADE
- UPCOMING TRENDS IN WORLD. ANTHRACITE TRADE. By: Richard Marston.
- Tips for Starting a Hand-Fired Anthracite Coal Stove
- Tips for Starting a Hand-Fired Anthracite Coal Stove.
- Color your Ducks — or at least the new Oregon football uniform — anthracite
- The new model is a variation on that color scheme, with a darker anthracite coloring and highlights in the neon green that created a “blur” effect for the title game.
- Atlantic Coal to be traded in New York
- “We already have a strong presence in the prime anthracite coal field through the Stockton Colliery, which has a current reserve of 3.
- Tamaqua expects to contend in Anthracite
- Sam Bonner sees North Schuylkill as a tough team to knock off from the Anthracite Football League's top perch. He also sees enough improvement for Mahanoy Area and Marian Catholic to be in the mix, too.
- Food Detective: Consider charcoal carefully
- Briquettes, on the other hand, are “noxious nuggets that contain … anthracite coal, borax, sodium nitrate,” write Gary Wiviott and Colleen Rush in Low & Slow (Running Press, $19.95), a bible for the barbecue enthusiast.
- Davis wins Anthracite Golf Association Stroke Play Championship
- Blistering the course with a 5-under score of 67, Davis captured the Anthracite Golf Association's Stroke Play Championship on Aug. 15, edging Honesdale's Eric Williams by a shot. Right on their heels was Art Brunn Jr.
- Anthracite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Anthracite 1] is a hard, compact variety of mineral coal that has a high luster.
- Reading Anthracite Coal - Pottsville, Pennsylvania
- The Reading Anthracite Company is a leader in Pennsylvania's anthracite coal industry and a source for energy, carbon, and media products and solutions.
- Anthracite Museum Home Page
- The Anthracite Heritage Museum is located in McDade Park in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
Anthracite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anthracite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrc circuit transfer functions
gesture benediction and blessing
cleveland indians trivia
art therapy non-clinical settings
dream dictionary well