- Andrew Lansley urges doctors to put patients before pensions
- anthropithecus. Under the proposals, someone who manages to have a career average salary of £90K over 45 years of full time NHS employment would have a pension of 68K. For doctors, since they don't start work until 23-24 (5-6 year degree first) that ...
- The doctors are wrong, but so is the system
- The first doubt came decades ago, when I asked a GP about hepatitis A and B vaccinations. I was still an undergraduate, but at the height of the HIV epidemic, young people were more aware of sexual health than is probably, and regrettably, now the case.
- Bradley Wiggins calls for safer cycling
- anthropithecus. Mr Wiggins looks exhausted (no surprise) if not tired and emotional in the video.
- Well-paid doctors must share in Britain's economic pain, says Lancet editor
- anthropithecus. If she' s 19 she has time to train to be a doctor, although she shouldn't expect a £53,000 pension at the end of it.
- Another doctors' strike? Here's a better idea
- By the skin of their teeth, doctors have survived the day of industrial action a fortnight ago, and, most importantly, so did their patients. Yet it was a damp squib.
Anthropithecus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anthropithecus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnaturalism philosophy history
chinese river dolphin
malad city idaho legends and folklore
spanish colonial style architecture
list of dictators africa