- "Smart devices introduce a fundamental ambiguity over who is in charge"
- Eisenman provocatively referred to the inhabitants of his house as intruders to emphasise the feeling of estrangement that ensued from architecture's liberation from its prior anthropocentrism.
- In conversation with Timothy Morton
- Morton participates in object-oriented ontology (OOO), a popular movement in contemporary philosophy characterized by the rejection of anthropocentrism (the privileging of the human over the nonhuman), and "correlationism", the post-Kantian assumption ...
- WOMEN'S HISTORY MONTH
- The posthuman turn is triggered by the convergence of anti-humanism on the one hand and anti-anthropocentrism on the other. Both these strands enjoy strong support, but they refer to different genealogies and traditions. Anti-humanism focuses on the ...
- Dolphins Are Persons Too, Why it's Time We Recognize Legal Rights of Animals
- Since the dawn of Western civilization, anthropocentrism – the notion that the world and its inhabitants exist exclusively for human beings – has infiltrated nearly every corner of the globe.
Anthropocentrism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anthropocentrism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrveillon food
john lennons jukebox
university of alabama demographics
20th century fox history