- Zika: Q+A with a medical anthropologist
- This blog (first published on the Wellcome Trust blog under a Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 licence) asks medical anthropologist Sharon Abramowitz more about the responses required to epidemic and pandemic events such as the recent Zika outbreak.
- Off the Cuff: Gökçe Günel, Anthropologist, Lecturer, Author
- Gökçe Günel, Ph.D., is an Anthropology lecturer at Columbia University.
- Duke anthropologist wonders: 'Why do humans have chins?'
- Other evolutionary anthropologists have studied the chin in the past, but their hypotheses as to why chins exist have always come up short, in Pampush's view. Some researchers theorize humans developed chins to help with speech – that they're used as a ...
- Book Review: forensic anthropologist digs into Canadian cold case
- Komar uses methods from her previous occupation as an internationally renowned forensic anthropologist to investigate this coldest of cold cases which dates back to 1842.
- Humans Hard-Wired to Teach, Anthropologist Says
- An anthropologist from Washington State University says that, based on his research into modern hunter-gatherer societies, the desire to teach is hard-wired into humanity's genetic code.
Anthropologist is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anthropologist books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjohn diefenbaker
dream analysis voodoo
slipknot band current members
public holidays in azerbaijan
pixie glamour model los angeles 2003
uncial half-uncial or semi-uncial